CYBERCARE Security Risk Assessment Will Reveal Where Your Computer Network Is Exposed And How To Protect Your Company NOW
If you want to know for SURE that your current IT company (or IT department) is truly doing everything they can to secure your network to protect you from ransomware, bank fraud, stolen and lost data and all the other threats, problems and costs that come with a data breach, then you need to complete the form on this page for a Cyber Security Risk Assessment.
At the end of this assessment, you'll know...
- IF you and your employees’ login credentials are being sold on the Dark Web (I can practically guarantee one or more are… THIS will shock you). Thanks to a new threat intelligence and ID-monitoring service we subscribe to, we can run a report on YOUR company and see what credentials are actively being sold on the Dark Web, which is a part of the World Wide Web accessible only by means of special software, allowing operators to remain completely and totally anonymous and untraceable, used by the most notorious cybercrime rings around the world.
- IF your IT systems and data are truly secured from hackers, cybercriminals, viruses, worms and even sabotage by rogue employees. If you’re not getting weekly security updates from your current IT company, your systems probably aren’t secure. You should also know that antivirus software and most firewalls are grossly inadequate against the sophisticated attacks now happening.
- IF your current backup would allow you to be back up and running again fast if ransomware locked all your files. In 99% of the computer networks we’ve reviewed over the years, the owners were shocked to learn the backup they had would NOT survive a ransomware attack. Ransomware is designed to infect your backups as well, leaving you defenceless. There are only a handful of backup systems that will prevent this from happening.
- IF your employees truly know how to spot a phishing e-mail? We will actually put them to the test. We’ve never seen a company pass 100%. Never.
- What web content is being accessed by employees on your business network. Business owners are shocked to discover that pornography, gambling, illegal drugs (and worse) is being view on company devices. This is material that you do not want anywhere near your business.
- IF your IT systems in line with the National Cyber Security Centre's Cyber Essentials standard for minimum cyber security protection.
- If we DO find problems… overlooked security loopholes, inadequate backups, credentials that have been compromised, out-of-date firewall and antivirus software and (often) active malware… on one or more of the PCs in your office, we will propose an Action Plan to remediate the situation that you can have us implement for you if you choose. Again, I want to stress that EVERYTHING WE DISCUSS AND DISCOVER WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
It’s natural to want to think, “We’ve got it covered.” Yet we can practically guarantee our team will find one or more ways your business is at serious risk for hacker attacks, data loss and extended downtime.
Even if you have a trusted IT person or company who put your current network in place, it never hurts to get a third party to validate nothing was overlooked. We have no one to protect and no reason to conceal or gloss over anything we find. If you want the straight truth, we’ll report it to you.
Please... Do NOT Just Shrug This Off
(What To Do Now)
I know you are extremely busy and there is enormous temptation to discard this, shrug it off, worry about it "later" or dismiss it altogether. That is, undoubtedly, the easy choice…but the easy choice is rarely the RIGHT choice. This I can guarantee: At some point, you WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH A CYBER SECURITY EVENT.
Hopefully you’ll be brilliantly prepared for it and experience only a minor inconvenience at most. But if you wait and do NOTHING, I can practically guarantee this will be a far more costly, disruptive and devastating attack that will happen to your business.
You’ve spent a lifetime working hard to get where you are today. Get the facts and be certain you are protected.
Complete the form on this page
to schedule your CONFIDENTIAL
Cyber Security Risk Assessment today.
Fill Out the Form Below To Arrange Your
Cyber Security Risk Assessment
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
“The team at m3 are very professional and are experts at what they do. Achieving Cyber Essentials has made us feel much more secure against cyber-attacks.”– Anne Smith, Castlecroft Securities
“Having achieved Cyber Essentials Plus, I feel confident about where we are and that we are taking the steps necessary to be secure. m3 Networks have been great at supporting us.”
– Louise Rogers, Human Resources Intelligence
“Moving to m3 Networks has been one of the best business decisions we have made. Day to day running of a business is tricky enough without the worry of computer problems, cyber security threats or network maintenance. Their service has virtually eliminated our IT concerns and all without the expense of employing full time IT staff, this allows us to invest our resources into developing and growing our business.”
– Cheryl Brunton, Architectural Doors & Windows Limited