When you need IT support for your business, to maintain peak operation of your IT systems and network, consider us here at m3. We'll pro-actively manage your IT network and take care of any issue that arise, so you can focus on the important business at hand.
We provide a full function IT helpdesk, with Tier 1, 2 and 3 level technicians - meaning no matter how complex the issue, we have the experts on hand that can help. Our clients benefit from our unique weekly maintenance program. By carrying out regular system clean-ups, virus-scans and taking care of patch management, we eliminate a lot of the common issues that cause your computers to slow down and impact your productivity.
Why Outsource Your IT Support?
- You can reduce your IT spend by as much as 40% compared to hiring in-house IT techs.
- Allows you to focus on your core business (IT is a support function, so why hire IT staff if you're not running an IT business?).
- Access to experts and the latest technology. We make sure our team continually train to keep up-to-date with the technologies we support - which means you get access to the latest technology supported by a team of experts.
- Reduced Risk and Increased Flexibility - our outsourced IT support is provided on a month-to-month agreement removing any risk from choosing us. And our services can scale up or down, as your business requires.
- Increased Employee Moral - OK, hear us out on this one! If you were to ask your staff what causes stress in the workplace, we're sure IT problems and slow system would rank pretty high. We eliminate IT headaches for good.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect from our outsourced IT support:
Ready to talk?
We can provide the reliable and hassle-free IT system you've been looking for! Reach out to us to schedule your discovery call so we can start planning your success.
You are fully protected by our 100% Satisfaction-Guarantee.
If, for any reason, you aren't satisfied with our service you can get a full refund anytime within the first 30 days. If you have any issues, just get in touch with your account manager and they'll either help you out until you get the results you need or give you a swift refund.