Availability of Skills and Expertise
- The most important factor when selecting an IT service provider is the depth and breadth of skills and expertise.
- Access to IT experts to assist your enterprise’s need at any time during working hours is critical.
- Ask about the skill sets of their staff, and their expertise.
- m3 have 10+ years of experience in offering IT support services
- 120+ locations supported from Dingwall to Hastings
- We are one of the only Scottish companies to have a multi-skilled Managed IT Services, Cloud and Cyber Security trained team holding accreditation and qualifications such as Accredited Cyber Essentials Practitioners, Digital Forensics, Ethical Hacking, Microsoft Certified System Administrators, Cisco Certified Network Engineers and Fibre-Optic & Radio physical network infrastructure engineers
Ability to Customise Services
- Based on market conditions, businesses must adapt and change their business strategies accordingly. As such, SMEs will require customised IT solutions
- Look for IT support and service providers who can manage and assist with any IT related issues by offering customised IT solutions that match your business needs
- Even better, your provider should spend time getting to know your business, so they can actively generate ideas of how to expand, develop and create efficiency gains to increase profitability and fuel growth through technology.
- IT related issues are managed and assisted by offering customised IT solutions that match clients’ business needs.Clients businesses are analysed to understand their requirement and operate as an extension to the clients’ management team.
- m3 ensure the IT strategy is aligned with the needs and demands as your own business grows and develops, proactively generating ideas on how technology can be used to achieve this.
Service Range and Support
- Technology needs of an enterprise changes continually depending on market demand.
- As such, the IT service provider should not only provide a range of services but also enhance capabilities through continuous improvement.
- The IT Service provider should support your business by streamlining existing IT services and introducing new IT services when needed to help improve business growth.
- Also, make sure that the support and services are delivered without added costs
- As an IT technology partner, we provide a 360 degree IT support and services offering including custom yet comprehensive cyber security services to our clients.
- 24/7/365 system monitoring.
- Unlimited remote and telephone support.
IT provider’s Reputation
- To get a better understanding of the IT support and service provider, request references/case studies and demonstrable examples of their past and current or projects.
- Research the reputation of the IT service provider to ensure you choose one with an excellent customer satisfaction record. Also, look for their partnership with other reputed software providers.
- Most importantly look for industry-agnostic accreditation and quality management systems such as ISO certification form leading certification bodies like BSI.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified company with 100% customer satisfaction for 2019 to date and over 98% for the last 3 consecutive years
- Approved as Cyber Essentials practitioners.
- We hold numerous partnerships with key vendors such as Microsoft, Netgear, Draytek, Zyxel, HP amongst others.
- Sponsored Cyber Security Business Breakfast, a Chamber Event organised by Dundee & Angus Chamber of Commerce.
- IT support and service providers have made outsourcing cost competitive. Research the market cost before diving into a contract with the service provider.
- Selecting a service provider only on cost is not advisable as the service quality is very likely to suffer. Hence, the industry best practice is deciding based on a combination of price and quality.
- No surprise charges; billing is a fixed monthly fee.
- Clients have fixed-price, monthly support agreements, so they know exactly how much they are paying for IT support and services.
- Ability to handle escalating cyber threats, sensitive customer information and regulation changes like GDPR should be a top priority when selecting an IT service provider.
- Understand IT service provider’s security measures and how they will handle your businesses data.
- We are approved as Cyber Essentials practitioners.
- We provide managed Cyber Security services to help reduce and mitigate many forms of cyber threats through industry leading technology vendors
- m3 have numerous Cyber-trained engineers in key areas such as Digital Forensics, Ethical Hacking and Cyber Response.
- Our weekly maintenance programme is unique – by carrying out system clean-up, virus-scans and patch management, we can usually eliminate a lot of the issues that cause your computers to slow down and impact your business, as well as monitoring critical systems for tell-tale signs that something is about to go down.