If no one is keeping a constant eye on your network, a cyber attack may be right around the corner.
99% of the business owners wait far too long to check their business cyber health and security. Because they don’t have any cyber security services in place, a nasty virus, malicious hacker, an unexpected software corruption, hardware failure, or dozens of other problems could catch them off guard and result in extensive downtime, data loss, and expensive disaster recovery fees (and potential fines).
That’s because most businesses are not performing regular maintenance on their network, and therefore, overlook these and other threats. At some point, disaster strikes and they find themselves in a real mess with a network that’s offline.
By then, the damage is done and it often costs thousands of pounds to restore their network back to normal. Even then its not uncommon for them to permanently lose irreplaceable accounting, client, and business data – not to mention the hours of downtime.
What is even more distressing is is the fact that almost every one of these costly disasters could have easily been prevented if someone had checked their networks security and health to monitor and prevent these threats.
No more excuses! Our Cyber Risk Assessment will ‘exorcise’ the demons hiding in your network.
We know people are so busy running their business that they simply forget to think about the security and health of their computer network – so consider this a ‘friendly reminder’ to get it done right away.
Our Cyber Risk Assessment includes:
- Providing a Cyber Health Check questionnaire to help you understand where you stand with cyber security, approach to risk, potential areas for improvement and more.
- Check your firewalls security settings to make sure you are protected from the latest hacker attacks, worms, and viruses.
- Check your back-up system to ensure it is working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you never want to lose.
- Verify that you have the most up-to-date security patches installed properly; miss one critical update and you’re a ‘sitting duck’.
- Carry out a passive website and network scan to highlight vulnerabilities.
- Show you your Darkbeam CYX Score to discover your cyber exposure level, providing an accurate view of your business’s strengths and vulnerabilities.
- Perform a Cyber Essentials check to see how you stack up against the National Cyber Security Centre’s minimum expected standards for cyber security.
Why should you care about this?
Because there are literally dozens of ways hackers and viruses that can access your network – undetected – to access and remotely control your network, corrupt your data, and use your network as a conduit for spreading spam, viruses, bank fraud, and even illegal software.
There are numerous system checks and updates that should be done on a regular basis to ensure maximum speed, performance, and security. Ignore them and your system will get progressively slower, unstable, and susceptible to viruses, spyware and hackers.
You don’t want to find out that your backup was not working the day after your server hard drive fried.
What else in your business is more valuable than the data on your network? Just imagine how devastating it would be to lose it! That’s why this Risk Assessment is so important. We’ll conduct a comprehensive review of your networks security to make sure your data is secure and safe.
To get in touch with one of our experts to arrange this vital Cyber Risk Assessment, contact us today.