FREE NIST Cyber Security Framework Risk Assessment
When this 100% confidential NIST Cyber Security Framework Risk Assessment is complete, you will know:
- IF you and your employees’ credentials, passwords and private information are breached on the Dark Web (almost every business we do this for has breaches they aren't aware of).
- HOW your IT systems stack up against the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) Cyber Security Framework.
- IF your current backup would allow you to be back up and running again fast if ransomware locked all your files – 99% of the computer networks we’ve reviewed would NOT survive a ransomware attack.
- IF your IT systems, backup and data handling meet strict compliance requirements for data protection.
You will receive a copy of your cyber risk report so you have the information you need to take action and secure your network.
Here's how it works:
- We will schedule an initial consultation call to run through our assessment questionnaire (max. 1hr of your time).
- We will review your results and prepare your report.
- Within a week of our call, we will arrange to present your report and discuss how you can use this to improve your cyber security.
Don’t wait to find out the hard way! Please remember that EVERYTHING WE DISCUSS AND DISCOVER WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
See what our clients are saying...
“Having achieved Cyber Essentials Plus, I feel confident about where we are and that we are taking the steps necessary to be secure. m3 Networks have been great at supporting us.”
– Louise Rogers, Human Resources Intelligence
“The team at m3 are very professional and are experts at what they do. Achieving Cyber Essentials has made us feel much more secure against cyber-attacks.”