So you’re the company’s ‘one-man IT shop’? You may even be lucky enough to part of an in-house IT team. Do any of these sound familiar?:
- You’re always battling to put out fires.
- You want to upgrade the network, but you don’t have the skillset on newer technologies (and there’s no training budget for IT right?).
- When you’re on holiday, you’re not actually on holiday.
- If you left the company, no one else knows where anything is or how it works.
- Jack of all trades – master of none.
- You’ve just not got the time to change the situation.
We get it.
So what can you do about it?
- You could do nothing. You’ll likely burnout and end up hating IT (if you don’t already).
- You could ask your boss if you can hire another tech to help you. Fantastic – now you have another person stuck dealing with the same issues listed above. You can both share your hatred of IT together.
- Or, you could work with a company like us to Co-Manage your IT.
Here’s 10 reasons why partnering with m3 to Co-Manage your IT is a great idea…
1 / Google is your friend, but we’re a better friend
Google is great, but sometimes it helps to talk to a tech that already knows their stuff. We don’t charge you immediately for every little thing, so give us a call and we’ll brainstorm.
2 / You might want to take a holiday
There’s a thought, right? When you partner with us, we’ll be a great backup to your role. So you can take time off, or work on special projects, knowing the rest of the job is taken care of.
3 / You can’t be an expert at everything
You can handle everything your company throws at you, except for that “one” thing. And that’s ok! SQL, security, disaster recovery, whatever you need, we’ve got your back.
4 / IT is not a priority at your company
We’ve all been in the situation where an outside consultant convinces the owner of something you’ve been saying for years. Sometimes it takes hearing it from someone from the outside to convince them, we make sure that you get the credit for the idea, not us!
5 / We want to make you look good
When we partner with existing IT resources, our job is to make you look even better! We’re there to support you, not take your job.
6 / You’re tired of working long days and weekends
We know that a lot of IT work needs to be done off-hours. When you partner with m3, we can handle interruptive work off-hours. You’ve already worked a long day, enjoy your time off and let us handle the off-hours work.
7 / You’ve got a great idea, and need someone to brainstorm with
We understand IT and we’ll be familiar with your organisation. Many of our clients like to bounce ideas off us for a second opinion. That’s what we’re here for, and we won’t bill you for conversations like that.
8 / Learn with us
Working with us means you also learn from us. As an IT company we invest much more in training than you’re employer will. When you partner with m3 you’ll also be learning and developing your own skills.
9 / All your service needs
We can include network monitoring, backups, business continuity, software/hardware upgrades, cyber security, help desk, cloud services, Office 365, licensing, training and more. But we give you administrative access to all of these tools. It’s still your network, after all.
10 / We are the good guys
We work hard and have fun doing it. We aren’t pushy or high pressure (we hate that as much as you do) and we won’t lock you in to a long term contract.
Some of the basics we can help with
- Network monitoring
- Patch Management
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd line support – you decide where you need us to fit in
- Holiday cover
- Helpdesk software – you get your own helpdesk board for ticketing
- Backup strategies (local and cloud)
- Office 365 licencing and management
- No long-term commitments.
- No finger pointing!
- Onboarding includes configuration of monitoring tools.
- You’ll be fully-trained on how to use the same industry-leading IT management systems we use.
- Cyber security strategy and services can be added.
- This is a close working relationship. We’re not a vendor – we’re a partner.